Environmental Policy Statement
Sign In App (together with its affiliated companies) recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance. We will encourage customers, suppliers and employees to do the same.
As we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operation.
Our stated aims are to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance.
- We will reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessity trips only and will promote the use of travel alternatives such as e-mail, web demos or video/phone conferencing.
- Reduce our consumption of resources, only print where there is a need to, such as shipping labels and documents that have to be hand signed.
- Manage waste generated from business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.
- Encourage our supply chain to be ethical, environmentally conscious with strong corporate social responsibility values.
Policy Review Statement
- This policy statement may be reviewed at any time and at the request of either staff or management, but will automatically be reviewed 3 years from the initial approval and thereafter on a triennial basis unless organisational changes, legislation, guidance or non-compliance prompt an earlier review.
Our full Environmental Policy is available on request.