Product Terms (Equipment)
Capitalised terms used but not defined on this page have the meaning given to them in the agreement that refers to this URL (the “Agreement”).
- This section will apply where you have included the purchase of Equipment in your Order.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on our Website are correct at the time of going online. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on our Website are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Delivery charges will be confirmed in your Order. You will be responsible for the settlement of any other charges (such as customs duties and import taxes (including VAT)) which may be applicable to your purchase.
- When you submit an Order for Equipment our acceptance of this Order is indicated by us sending an Order confirmation email (which is when a legally binding contract is formed) and the order confirmation will include your Order number, confirmation of the types and quantity of Equipment ordered, fully itemised pricing (including any applicable taxes, delivery and additional charges and an estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Equipment shall be deemed complete once we have delivered the Equipment to the address you provided in your Order and the responsibility (the risk in) in the Equipment shall pass to you on delivery.
Ownership (the title) of the Equipment shall pass to you once we have received
payment in full and cleared funds without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction,
or withholding (except where any deduction or withholding of tax is required by
law. Until title to the Equipment has passed to you, you shall:
- hold the Equipment as bailee for Sign In App;
- take all reasonable care of the Equipment and keep them in the condition in which they were delivered;
- insure the Equipment for an amount at least equal to the price (as indicated in the Order);
- not remove or alter any mark on or packaging of the Equipment.
- RFID Reader. We warrant that the RFID Reader shall, for a period of twelve (12) months from the delivery of the RFID Reader to you (“Warranty Period”), be free from material defects in design, material, and workmanship; be of satisfactory quality (as defined in the Sale of Goods Act 1979); and be fit for any purpose described by us. We shall at our option, repair, replace or refund the relevant proportion of the Fee paid by you in respect of the RFID Reader, provided always that we receive written notice of any defect from you within the Warranty Period.
- Except as provided on this page, we shall have no further liability to you with respect to any RFID Reader which does not comply with Clause 2.1.
- Notwithstanding clause 2.1, we shall not be liable for any failure or defect of the RFID Reader where such failure or defect arises by reason of wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence or by your failure to comply with any instructions in relation to the RFID Reader including any instructions on installation, operation, storage or maintenance.
- On expiry of the Warranty Period, we will at no additional cost, absolutely assign to you the benefit of all warranties about the RFID Reader made to us by the supplier of the RFID Reader, the manufacturer of the RFID Reader or any other person.
- Other Equipment. If any Equipment purchased by you is covered by a third-party warranty, we shall: (a) provide you with a copy of each such warranty; and (b) if such warranty does not, by its terms, pass through to you, then to the extent permitted by the third party, assign to you all warranties provided by such third party. These are your exclusive warranty remedies with respect to such Equipment. No additional terms or warranties are offered.