Service Level Commitments
- We shall provide support services 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday, such business hours to exclude public holidays. For Critical issues we offer 24x7 support.
- When seeking support you shall use your best and reasonable endeavours to provide the fullest information possible to assist us in diagnosing any faults in either the products or equipment you have purchased or rented from us
- Our support obligations and commitments on this page do not apply to software, equipment or services not purchased via and managed by us.
- Additionally, our support obligations and commitments on this page do not apply when:
- The problem has been caused by using equipment, software or service(s) in a way that is not recommended.
- You have made unauthorised changes to the configuration or set up of affected equipment, software or services.
- The issue has been caused by unsupported equipment, software or other services.
- Support can be sought via the following contact channels:
- The response time measures how long it takes us to respond to a support request raised via the above channels.
- We are deemed to have responded when we have replied to your initial request. This may be in the form of an email or telephone call, to either provide a solution or request further information.
- We will always endeavour to resolve problems as swiftly as possible. We recognise that your systems are key to your business. However, we are unable to provide guaranteed resolution times. This is because the nature and causes of problems can vary enormously. In all cases, we will make our best efforts to resolve problems as quickly as possible and will also provide frequent progress reports to you.
- We had an uptime of 99.99% during 2022.
Contact Method Description Email: You can email our support team directly at:
Emailed requests to the help desk will automatically create a new request (ticket). Online chat:
SIA: Sign In App
SICR: How to Contact Support
Where available the Service Desk support team can be contacted using the chat function on our website. Problem Category Problem description Response Time Critical A problem which would make the system inoperable or unworkable for all Sign In App Customers. 1 working hours Severe A problem which would make the system operationally inconvenient in use. 2 working hours Medium A problem which is inconvenient but does not reduce the system's operational capacity. 8 working hours Minor A problem of a minor nature. 1 week