Introducing Sign In App
Sign In App is a simple, easy to use app for registering visitors and staff. As guests sign in, their details are stored in a secure visitor management portal, providing you with real time visitor information and reports.
This documentation is a guide to getting started with the app.
Get up and running with Sign In App in your reception quickly and easily. 5 steps walk you through the set up process.
A full walkthrough of Sign In App and its features.
A quick guide to the Sign In App online portal.
- Introduction - how to customise your app
- Branding - updating your welcome screen
- Messages - personalise the text
- Evacuation points - filter the fire list for easy roll calls
- Privacy - options to hide visitor information
- Custom fields - customise the data you collect
- Badges - choose your badge template
- Additional features - photos and staff sign in
- Manage devices - add and remove iPads
- Add sites - add a new building
Sign In App is easy to customise and personalise for your business or school. Here we explore all of the available options.
Groups allow you to customise the sign in experience for different types of visitor.
Sign In App Companion
Sign In App Companion is an iPhone and Android app designed for use by staff members to pre-register guests, access the fire list and store their staff QR code.
- Notifications - how to set up notification emails and SMS