Capitalised terms used but not defined on this page have the meaning given to them in the agreement that refers to this URL (the “Agreement”).
- We may offer you a one-time free trial for new customers for such period set out on the Website from time to time, during which you can try out a Product for free (“Free Trial”). You acknowledge that during any Free Trial, the applicable Product may have certain restrictions and limited functionality.
- During the Free Trial we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable (without a right to sub-licence) licence to install and use the Product during the applicable Free Trial period for the purpose of accessing and managing your use of the Product.
- You acknowledge that the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement apply to your use of the Product during the Free Trial and you agree that you will comply with these terms.
- On expiry of the Free Trial, you will receive an e-mail from us and will have the option to either (i) continue access to the Product by submitting an Order for a Subscription; or (ii) cease access to and use of the Product.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel and/or limit any Free Trial offer at any time.
- Our support and maintenance commitments as set out in the Service Level Commitments and our indemnity as set out in the Agreement do not apply to your use of the Products during the Free Trial.
- If you choose not to continue use of a Product after the Free Trial, you acknowledge and agree that all Content shall no longer be accessible through the Product on expiry of the Free Trial.
- You understand that any pre-release and beta products we make available (“Beta Versions”) are still under development, may be inoperable or incomplete and are likely to contain more errors and bugs than generally available Products. We make no promises that any Beta Versions will ever be made generally available. In some circumstances, we may charge a fee in order to allow you to access Beta Versions, but the Beta Versions will still remain subject to the terms of the Agreement. All information regarding the characteristics, features or performance of Beta Versions constitutes our Confidential Information. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all obligations or liabilities with respect to Free Trials.